Thursday, August 7, 2014

Letter from home 08/07/14

Hi Everyone!

Thought I should post something, so that y'all didn't give up on me. I'm just having a bit of the summertime blues - allergies, BP problems, sinus, balance, arthritis - oh, you know all that fun stuff I generally go through every now and then.

Another Super Moon is coming up - wouldn't you know it - we are supposed to have clouds and chance of rain and cloudy skies for the next week or so. Will miss the meteor showers too! Drat!

DH had shoulder and elbow surgery on Tuesday. He'll be fine once the soreness goes away and he does rehab. Our phone stays busy with relatives checking on him.

Jack and Jill are not happy with the hot weather, they spend most of their time in siesta. Me too, actually.

The blueberries are pretty much done for the year, they sure were good - what I got of them. DH does not like them and he told some folks to pick what they wanted. :(

I have been doing some reading, it's a great way to block things that irritate me. Haven't been doing much writing, after reading some of the great stuff I found - it's hard to compete - you know?

I hope you are all having a wonderful season, wherever you are!
Better blooms this year!